Christopher M. Photography

The Stories Behind the Photographs

Thursday, May 27, 2010

The Cockpit


I had the opportunity to sit directly behind the pilot and co-pilot, in this little cockpit, on a private jet. What an amazing experience. Once I settled down and realized that I was holding my camera, I began capturing some very cool images of the dashboard, and through the front windows of the plane. This has been my first and only experience on a private plane, and I hope to get to do it again. Take-off and landing were really cool with a bird's eye view.

The pilots were really nice guys, they took the time to explain what I was looking at. They seemed to love talking about what they were doing; nearly as much as I loved listening. During the flight, the co-pilot pointed out Cedar Point Amusement Park just as the plane banked to make a turn. I snapped a picture of the island from 20,000 feet. I may post that in the future, you can make out the initial drop of Millennium Force and a couple other coasters.

Thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment