Christopher M. Photography

The Stories Behind the Photographs

Monday, May 17, 2010

Money Bag


This statue sits outside the north-west entrance to the Indiana Convention Center. I have no ideas about the meaning of these characters standing on top of a bag of money; perhaps it symbolizes the governor and his wife dancing upon a bag of tax income. I thought it looked pretty cool, so I framed it up on my Blackberry and snapped the picture. I have to say that I am pretty impressed with the camera on my phone. I did tweak the contrast and the colors in Lightroom; the phone does not allow for any adjustments when the picture is taken.

Not pictured: There are two smaller statues resembling the two you see off to the left that are taking pictures of the couple on the money bag. I was going to get a picture of them too, but forgot as the day got busier.

No comments:

Post a Comment