Christopher M. Photography

The Stories Behind the Photographs

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Charlie - A Yankee!

Last night was my nephew's last baseball game of the season, so I took my camera and snapped over 200 shots. Of course, many of them looked identical, since baseball is a game of repetition. After I filtered out some of the duplicates, I still had over 160 photos. I decided it might be fun for my nephew to have some baseball cards made for him. I hope he gets as much enjoyment out of them as I did making them...but, I guess that might not be possible. I love capturing the shots, but I love the other side of photography, too. The editing and creating a finished photograph is by far my favorite part of doing this. Now if I could only find a way to show clients the finished products before I take the pictures because usually those smiles are bigger and more natural than when the photo was captured.





No comments:

Post a Comment