Christopher M. Photography

The Stories Behind the Photographs

Sunday, June 13, 2010

NASCAR at Michigan

I visited Michigan International Speedway today with my brother for the NASCAR race. The racing at this track tends to get spread out, and there isn't much passing taking place; it's still a pretty good time. In the hospitality village, my brother got to meet driver Elliott Sadler. I had got to meet him last October when I helped build a house for Habitat for Humanity in Birmingham, and he did claim to remember me. But, I can't imagine the amount of people he meets. He's a pretty down to earth guy, and was probably just trying to be nice. I did appreciate it, though. We did the pit tour and the rain held off, so all in all it was a pretty good day. I didn't get sunburned like I did in Indianapolis a couple weeks ago. Here are eleven photographs I captured today. Please enjoy, and share with your friends.

Thanks for looking!











No comments:

Post a Comment