Christopher M. Photography

The Stories Behind the Photographs

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Who's Ready For Some Football


Hockey will be ending soon, baseball won't be exciting until September (by then the Cubs will be eliminated, sad), and we're only a couple months away from the football season. Will the Colts rebound from their loss in the Super Bowl? Can the Saints repeat? Will my beloved Buffalo Bills have a winning season? These are all questions that will be answered...soon. Most of you know that I love sports, and like to photograph various sports related things. This football was sitting on our picnic table just begging me to take it's picture. I opened my aperture up to 2.8 blurring the background beautifully, and turned this black and white. I love it.

Thank you for looking, and following my work.

No comments:

Post a Comment