Christopher M. Photography

The Stories Behind the Photographs

Monday, May 10, 2010

Heavy Equipment


This John Deere toy was sitting in the dirt at a house I was visiting. It had probably been sitting there for quite some time; probably hasn't been played with since the summer before. The yellow contrasts the surrounding earth making the toy almost lifelike. If you follow my photography with some regularity, you probably already know that I love taking pictures of things that most people overlook. This toy caught my eye and I couldn't resist taking the picture.

2 comments:

  1. Nice, one can almost imagine looking down at the backhoe from up on a crane hundreds of feet above.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Nate, if I get the chance to shoot type of picture again I think I'll get low to the ground and shoot level with the object. Might be a cool effect, and may make it look more realistic.

    ReplyDelete