Christopher M. Photography

The Stories Behind the Photographs

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Tucker


When I was hired to do this shoot, the client said that I didn't need any backdrops; I didn't know what to expect. But, then I arrived at the house and saw the colors that she had put in each of the rooms, and the way she decorated...I was impressed. Tucker is sitting on the coffee table holding a toy airplane, and you can see the colors just in the corner of the room that acts as a backdrop. The oversize clock with the roman numerals and the purple curtains against the olive wall adds character to the photo. I absolutely love this photograph, and I look forward to the opportunity to shoot in this client's home again. Every room has character to offer for tremendous backdrops.

Thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment